“I have been using Karen E. England of England Law Office for over two and a half years. She does everything in a professional, up-front and very honest way that is best for her client. I appreciate that she has tried very hard to do what is right and best for me. I would recommend Karen E. England for all of the Attorney and Legal services she provides.”
“Oh Karen, I am so happy for you and your new office! You should know that if I were still in MN, I would give you the highest recommendation to others, both on a professional and personal level! I am not always the best at constructing such a letter, but I want to Thank You for many things…including such things as:
- Your ability to have a “calming effect” on me when I was on the verge of hysterics.
- How I had no idea what the “law” allowed and easily relied on you and was always taken care of, and it felt like being handled with kid gloves…you patiently explained everything.
- You always kept your wits about you and showed such compassion.
- You took me from a position where I was sure to be completely taken advantage of to an ending which was reasonable.
- You Knew what to seek and what to say and took me from “just walking away” with nothing to getting a settlement where I still had my pride, some of my belongings, and even a little alimony to boot.
- You took the case pro bono, without any real hope of being paid, provided assistance like I was paying you thousands, and ended up winning a judgement against my ex for at least partial payment.
- I was miles away but you treated me like I was a next door neighbor.
- Honestly, you saved my sanity more than once.
- At the hearing, I had no idea what to expect, what to do, or when to do it. I looed to you for everything and I was well taken care of.
- I was so impressed at how cool, calm, collected, and knowledgeable you were.
- You got me through one of the toughest times in my life. I will always be grateful for all you did and all you knew and who you are!
I continue to be so grateful to you.”
“I am sending you a belated letter to thank you for your service to the Lake City School Board. While you made me accountable, my sense is that you trusted me and let me do my job. Thank you for this leadership style. I enjoyed working with you and never doubted that you cared about our students and schools. All my best with your future endeavors.”
Dr. Craig W. Junker – ISD 813 Superintendent
“A long overdue Thank You for your extensive work with our divorce case. I appreciate your patience in all areas and especially want to thank you for your cordial fashion of handling things. The papers have all been handled and completed and we’re both so grateful for your service. I will most definitely be in touch when things get more settled for me. I will remember you in all future legal transactions too. Once again, thank you.”
“My mom and I want to thank you for the very professional and yet personal service. We appreciated how you explained everything to us in laymen terms and yet explained the law. We will definitely use your services again and be able to tell our family and friends of your great service. You and all of your staff made us feel very comfortable.”
V.M. and J.K.